Hair loss problem is a big issue these days. There are several causes for this hair fall issue. When you are catering to issues relating to hair loss you also need to understand as to what is the reason behind this hair loss system. Sometimes there can be an increase in your hair loss issues too, and that is because you re treating the problems in a wrong way. I hope my article will help you in understanding various causes of hair loss and some suggested methods which can be used by anyone. I would, therefore, like you to pay close attention as to what am I talking about and how well is it going to work for you if you are already suffering from such issues.
What are The Various Causes of Hair Loss?
Following are some of the general causes of hair loss:
- The hereditary factors: The pattern of baldness at a very young age is something that is hereditary and gets passed down according to your genes. Women can also, at times suffer from this baldness pattern called the genetically inherited alopecia.
- The hormonal changes: Sometimes a fluctuation in your levels of the hormone can also be the reason for your hair follicles to become sensitive enough. Menopause, ovarian cyst, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, etc. are some of the conditions which are a result of the hormonal imbalances and will lead to more significant issues of hair fall in the future.
- The phase of pregnancy: Many women also have the problem of hair fall after they deliver a baby and this is also because of the hormonal changes in their body which lead to such changes.
- The physical and the mental stress: Some of the causes of the mental as well as the physical strain might also lead to problems like being dehydrated and exhausted. It will further lead to even more hair loss.
- The scalp infection: There are times when you suffer from some scalp infection, and you cannot stop the itching sensation. It is when you end up scratching your head for a long time. This scratching then leads to loosening of the hair follicles and then finally leading to hair loss.
- Medication and other treatments. Sometimes you do not know as to how the medicines that you had are going to react, and if by any chance it causes any such hormonal problems, you will end up having hair loss issues.
- Iron deficiency or the blood loss: The blood loss or the loss of iron in the body not only leads to fatigue but also changes the hair growth pattern which means that it also loosens up the hair follicles and you end up with hair loss.
Following are Some of the Ways Which will Help You in Curing Such Hair Loss Issues:
- The first and the foremost thing is you should know what is causing the hair loss issue. So this means that a proper diagnosis is essential.
- The usage of the right comb is also essential. The usage of the wrong one leads to a lot of other problems and might increase your hair fall levels to another level.
- Drying your hair using your towel in the right way is also important or essential. Usually, you use the left and the right way to dry your hair using the cloth. But this is the wrong way of using it; you should use it in the up and down direction so that it does not entangle your hair further.
- You should also choose the hair products wisely, and this means that your hair oil, as well as your shampoo, should be appropriately selected. Sometimes you can even mix a few drops of lemon juice along with the shampoo so that you do not have to face the infections further and it will also put an end to the dandruff problems.
- You should make it a point to wash your hair at least three times in a week. Washing your hair thrice in a week will help you keep your scalp clean as you will encounter too much pollution every day and this would put up an end to things caused due to the dust particles, etc. in your head.
- Not everybody has the same kind of hair, and hence, you should change the hairstyle accordingly. You should also keep in mind that you should not tie your hair too tight because that will also lead to the weakening of the hair follicles and finally their breakage.
- You can also try taking in supplements, and these supplements will help in triggering the parts of your body which is responsible for the healthy hair growth.
- You can also use the ingredients available in your kitchen to help you in growing your hair. There would be two benefits of using such components. The first one that they are natural and the second one is the fact that they will not cost you much.
So what are you waiting,? If you are also suffering from hair loss problems, then follow what is written above to diagnose what is the actual problem and then act accordingly for the same. How to Stop Hair Loss Naturally